Friday, February 24, 2012

Amazon Market Up and Up

I wrote this post about the increasing downloads and then falling back down to earth in the amazon market about a month ago. However, since then, I discovered a big bug which prevented users from hearing the sound instructions on Kindergarten Math Lite. After I fixed the bug, the conversion rate jumped dramatically.

Before the fix, I was getting about 100 downloads a day of Kindergarten Math Lite and a conversion rate of 1% to Kindergarten Math. It was so little that I had started wondering if I should just take the app down from the amazon market.

Since the fix, I am still getting about 100 downloads a day of Kindergarten Math Lite, but the conversion rate has jumped to about 8%. That is quite a difference, and also much higher than the Google Market's 3% conversion rate. Along with that, the ranking of Kindergarten Math has also jumped from 100ish to around 30 for Kids category in Amazon Market. The chart for the last week is below.



I am certainly not thinking about taking the app down from the amazon market anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment